When Your Clients Need A Second Opinion
The Co-operators offers expert consultation coverage
for serious illness or mental health condition.
The diagnosis of a serious illness or mental health condition is a time for clear answers, treatment options and hope. You can provide this support to your clients, because The Co-operators offers Second Opinion Consult in association with WorldCare. It will help your clients make informed decisions about health care when it matters most.
Why your clients would choose a Second Opinion Consult?
Most physicians are trained to recognize the symptoms of serious illnesses; however, they may not have immediate access to the most up-to-date treatments or medical innovations. Second Opinion Consult puts patients in contact with physicians dedicated to specific fields of medicine: experts on the front line of specialized medicine.
Why get a second opinion for a mental health condition?
The wait for specialized psychiatrist treatment can be long but with this benefit, your plan members can seek a professional opinion as soon as diagnosed with a covered condition by a primary care physician, psychologist or psychiatrist. A second opinion can help your plan members find the right treatment faster.
What are the benefits of a second medical opinion?
- Peace of mind. Experts from top hospitals provide opinions tailored to each unique situation.
- Ease of access. Opinions delivered without the hassle of arranging for appointments or travel.
- Reinforce local physician-patient relationship. Working together to ensure the correct diagnosis and the most effective treatment.
- Enhance care and quality of care. Ensure that the treatment with the greatest chance of success is put into effect as quickly as possible.
Who is WorldCare International, Inc.?
WorldCare is a leader in global eHealth services and solutions.
It delivers highly specialized and personalized electronic second medical opinions from the best medical centres in North Americato local attending physicians for the benefit of their patients.
The WorldCare Consortium® is made up of medical centres that rank among the top ten hospitals in their respective fields.
WorldCare’s supported medical centres in the U.S.
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Jefferson University Hospitals
- Mayo Clinic
- UCLA Health
- Partners Healthcare
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- McLean Hospital